Can't blame gravity for falling in love, download Clover!
Pull out your ugly holiday sweaters, y’all because you’re gonna wanna post a few pics on your dating profile wearing them! Dating.com surveyed its users to determine if ugly xmas sweaters were a yay or a nay for singles! And it turns out it’s an overwhelming yay!
Apparently, ugly holiday sweaters are a sign of someone who is laid back chill and has a sense of humor.
- 96% of those surveyed thought that they worked as a great ice breaker and convo starter!
- 52% believe that those who own one have a good sense of humor. 44% believe it’s a sign of openness to meeting new people while the remaining 4% believe there’s no correlation between sweaters and personality.
- 70% believe that sense of humor is the sexiest quality in a partner
- 42% of those who usually wouldn’t make the first move say they’d be more willing to break the ice with someone who’s wearing an ugly holiday sweater. I guess it’s disarming and something to break the ice with!
- 78% believe that those that don’t participate in an ugly sweater-themed party (virtual or IRL) is a sign of close-mindedness. In other words, you’re a party pooper, I guess.
Are you a fan of ugly holiday sweaters or are you a “party pooper”? Not gonna lie, I probably side closest to being a party pooper. Except now that I know ugly holiday sweaters are so 🔥 on dating apps, that might change my mind. WHERE IS THE CLOSEST UGLY SWEATER SALE?!
Find someone to buy matching ugly holiday sweaters with on the Clover Dating app. And try out our Date2Go feature which guarantees meeting from a safe distance!
If you’re media and want to reach our Editor, email Moira Ghazal at social @clover. co
H/T PR Newswire