Twitter is actually the funniest place on earth. It’s a place for piping hot tea, public draggings and the sharing of the funniest common life experiences. So, it’s basically an online chicken soup for your soul book that is s
ometimes always savage.
As such, people took to Twitter to share their worst first date experiences and I 👏 am 👏 here 👏 for 👏 it 👏
1. This Tinder date that is bound to be the next Netflix serial killer special.
2. This date who most definitely needs to look up the definition of both ‘juice’ and ‘date.’
3. This guy who used to have a crush only to end up crushed.
4. This bad date who wasn’t only a bad date for her but was a bad date for literally everyone there.
5. This date who took ‘looking for a wet and wild’ time too seriously.
Ok, I don’t actually know if that’s what either of them were looking for, to be fair.
6. This any time and anywhere faux pas.
7. This “WHO RAISED YOU?!” date that ended with a fabulous nod to self-love.
8. This date that can’t cut anyone some slack.
Bet you $5 she’s a Virgo.
9. This ??????
Excuse you, sir??