Love in the time of coronavirus is hard, okay? How do you keep the spark alive from at least 6 ft apart? Are those butterflies in my tummy or is that the feeling of imminent danger and dread?
While we may not have all of the answers, here are a few tips to keep the spark alive between friends and some ways to practice social distancing while still dating people! And for those who don’t need actual answers, keep reading for a list of relatable tweets that’ll keep you distracted for roughly 4 minutes.
1. This novel breakup method
2. This painful truth
3. This baby making confession lots of couples should be making
4. This wish that’s frighteningly close to a restraining order?
5. This cheeky bugger who’s not shy at all
6. This person who’s just trying to be socially responsible
7. This attack on my own person (and an attack on yours too, I’m sure)
8. This Prince Charmin’
9. This unintentional double-entendre
10. This passive aggressive WFH tip that I personally very much enjoy
11. And last but definitely not least, this TRUTH.
No relationships were harmed in the making of this article. We hope, anyway. If there were, I guess they’re ready to try Clover!
Ready to try Clover? Download now.
If you’re media and want to reach our Editor, email Moira Ghazal at email@example.com